Blogs from Jess

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jessica not so angry

in response to a past blog about my phone and illegitimate charges on my phone bill: i went to a cingular store and they were of course no help they told me i have to call customer service. so i call and finally i get a representative who knows something b/c she worked in the technical department before customer service. apparently all I've had to do for the past few months is send a reply message to the third party vendor telling them to stop and thats how i unsubscribe and get rid of the $13/month charge. so i had my chance to test it out the other day and it worked, hallelujah. not long after my response i received another text message saying i successfully unsubscribed to hiphop.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger scott said…

    you know you wanted that hiphop stuff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home