Blogs from Jess

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It snowed in Lafayette yesterday



Yesterday I took Janna and Rebekah for a walk in the stroller(thanks Mrs. Julie) around the apartment complex. When we came to about the end our walk Janna found the sand volleyball court and proceeded to make snowmen and play in the snow. I thought it was hilarious but as a parent, I felt compelled to quickly teach her the difference between sand and snow.

side note: when typing this blog I accidentally typed fir instead of for.
...Janna and Rebekah fir a walk...- just felt a little "country."

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Anne-Kathryn said…

    That's too cute!!! Playing in the "snow"! She cracks me up!

    Nothin beats the "You hear me Sissy" comment she made!!! haha! I still laugh at that one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home