Blogs from Jess

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Answer?

I have been struggling with something for the past couple of weeks. At a time where I should be nothing less but overjoyed, I feel burdened and tired. Justin and I made what I thought was a final decision about moving to Ft. Worth based on God's purpose, but now I don't know. Lately God has been repeatedly teaching me lessons about planning out my life or my inability to. He has shown me that I can't plan life and that He is in control and things that I think are steady can change at the drop of a hat. I have over-analyzed my current situation to the point where I feel lost. All I do is worry and try to fix. But I can't. God has broken me in the past couple of days and the only hope that I have is to lean completely on Him in everything that I do. For me, this is so hard because the problem that I face is life-changing. We can go the right way(God's way) or the wrong way(our way). What's my biggest problem? Which way is God's? I can't tell, as much as I want to, I can't. God all I need is an answer, all I need is some direction as to where we will be in 4 months.

I call with all my heart; answer me, O Lord, and I will obey your decrees.
Psalm 119:145

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Sean Walker said…

    praying for you and clarity. keep chasing God. He loves it!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Steph and Dustin said…

    Hey Jess,
    Dustin and I will be praying for you. We know how difficult it is to move. Even though we felt God was leading us to Houston, it was still very hard to trust that and make the jump. Luckily God knew how hard it would be for me and led us to a place where I have some family, which has helped. He knows your concerns and will have something special for you for following his plan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home